1. Reality is malleable; but you need creativity, imagination, and to be able to live from the heart to do it.
2. The universe delivers what you want; but you have to be clear about who you are and be able to feel what you want in order to get it.
3. Imperfect yields great potential; but you need a playful, adaptive growth mindset to get the abundance out of being imperfect.
4. The act of creating something with feeling is an act of an alchemist; it is transformative not only to the world around you but also to yourself.
5. The skills of creative expression are transferential to living a happy, fulfilled life; but you have to practice them to have them. They are not static, you can’t just sign up for them and they are not just handed over to you.
6. Everyone is creative; the degree to which you practice your creativity is the degree to which you see evidence of your creativity gifting itself back unto you.
7. There are many ways to lose touch with your soul, your creative inner wisdom; but one sure-fire way to reconnect – practicing creativity.
8. Practicing creativity is the path to awareness and living your potential.
9. Knowing who you are and honing your own creative powers, you have the strength of the universe on your side! But only if.